If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Annual Holiday Party   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members Events Annual Holiday Party

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tex 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Capo
    Participant

I have tentatively set Saturday, December 3rd, 6pm for the holiday party. It will again be at Marco Polo in Summit. It will be a family style buffet. The menu will be the same as last year and I will post the price as soon as I am done beating them up.. I will have an event posted so that you can rsvp for a good head count. The private room is a tight fit for more than 26 people so I will move it to a larger area if more than that are coming but I have to let them know about 3 weeks out.

Capo
    Participant

Ok. The menu and pricing are set. The price will be $45pp all inclusive. Please bring cash with you that night.
    The menu is the same as last year:

Buffet served family style at the tables. There is always plenty of food coming out.

Beginning- fried calamari, bruschetta, mozzarella and tomatoes, salad, eggplant rollatini, grilled salmon, roasted potatoes, & vegetable medley.

Main- penne al a vodka, chicken balsamico, filet mignon tips. All are always raved about!

Dessert- cannoli and Italian biscotti.

Coffee, tea and soft drinks included. Cash bar for alcoholic beverages.

See you all there!!

Tex

I’m hungry already.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.