If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Carlisle anyone?   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members Events Carlisle anyone?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JTesta 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JTesta
    Participant

I realize life gets in the way, but I was perusing the photos and saw NJMG had a pretty elaborate setup in Carlisle in 2013? That was a long time ago. Me, Keith, Mark and Steve usually convoy down, but I wondered if anyone else from this group went? I have already registered, and I did drive down in the pouring rain last year, and still managed to have a great time. Any from this group planning on attending? Love to go as a group, or at least attend as a group.

Jim Testa
    Denville, NJ
    2015 B5 ScatPack Shaker

Tex

I am actually giving it serious consideration this year after a 4 year break.

Zman024
    Participant

I’m planning to go in one form or another….either as a spectator or a participant. Probably just on Saturday. Still waiting to see what my son’s sports schedule will be like that weekend.

Zman024
    Participant

I’m in. Got spots for (2) cars this year. Driving down with my son on Friday and planning to be there through Saturday evening. Looking forward to meeting you and some other members. Hope the rain holds off this year.

Don3932
    Participant

I’ll be there with my 2010 Challenger R/T arriving late morning on Friday and leaving Sunday. You can look for me in that section.

Don

Tex

Hey everyone – – Wanted to keep this thread prominent so everyone who is going to Carlisle can communicate and connect with each other, especially since we don’t have a club depot this year on the fairgrounds.

Joe Entler
    Participant

I’ll be arriving in PA Friday evening and staying to Sunday…Anyone going Sunday?…Is there a place we could all meet up on Saturday morning and go in together?…My first show with a group so any help would be greatly appreciated….Looking forward to meeting all of you.

JTesta
    Participant

Im rolling in Friday AM, with Keith Turner. Leaving early Sunday to return for a bowling tournament at 1pm. Staying at the Country Inn in Mechanicsburg, with all the cool kids. LOL

Jim Testa
    Denville, NJ
    2015 B5 ScatPack Shaker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.