If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2016   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members Events Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2016

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Luis1988 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mark
    Participant

Has anyone ever gone to any of the Carlisle car shows? There’s one geared just for Mopar and looks really interesting. Check out the website and video, maybe the NJ Mopar Group should make an appearance!!

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-chrysler-nationals/default.aspx

charger7646
    Participant

We have gone as a group in the past. Some members still attend on there own. We haven’t gone the past two years.

Don3932
    Participant

Been going for about 10 years. Best show by far for both classic and modern mopars.

Ramrod66
    Participant

I’m in for 2016. Can’t wait. Missed the last 2 years. Just not sure what class Magnum, 300, or Challenger???

JimsRamTruck2012
    Participant

I’m looking to make a return to this event in 2016.

Tex

I have posted Carlisle in our event section so we can begin to get an idea of who will be attending. I will actually be out of town on vacation that weekend but if there is anyone who wants to take the lead organizing the rest of the group in a caravan or host hotel, volunteers are welcome.

Luis1988
    Participant

Hi guys I’m gonna buy the registration but I’m not sure what Chrysler classification to pick from the registration form any idea?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.