If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Front Lip spoiler   arrow

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jersey_Devil 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jersey_Devil
    Participant

Ever want to add a front lip but don’t want to spent the $200+ they cost and then have to worry about damaging it? Well I’ve been using EZ Lip products and absolutely LOVE them. They are made of a foam/rubber material so if you bottom out your ride you won’t damage the lip or your bumper! Protects and looks good! It installs easily with 3M automotive tape, so no drilling required! The regular EZ Lip will lower the look of your car by 1″ and EZ Lip PRO will lower the look by 2″. They also make EZ Lip COLORS so u can get one with a close color match to your ride. I currently have the EZ Lip PRO on both my wife’s Dodge Dart and my Grand Cherokee, I also have the regular EZ Lip on my Grand Cherokee as fender flares. We’ve had the PRO Lip on for about a year now with no issues and my wife has hit a few parking blocks with hers. No tears or rips from that either, it’s very durable. The fender flares have only been on about a week now but no problems there either. It holds up at high speeds too. I’ve driven up to 120 in the Jeep and 100 in the Dart and it don’t bend or flex. Let me know if you have any questions about the product, I’ll be more than happy to answer.

Steve
    Dodge Dart with EZ Lip PROJeep with PRO Lip and EZ Lip flares

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jersey_Devil.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jersey_Devil. Reason: Fixing pictures
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.