If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Greetings from Morris County   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members New Member Introductions Greetings from Morris County

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tex 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Demon Dan
    Participant

Hello! My name is Dan, a married father of two who enjoys wrenching on cars and shooting guns. I am a Local 1 Stagehand in New York City. I am Mopar to the bone. I currently own several. I own a 2014 Dodge Journey R/T , 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 HEMI , 2006 Jeep Liberty , 1972 Dodge Demon , 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner and My father and I are working on a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda. The Demon is a .60 over 318ci ( making it a 327ci I think) with a ton of goodies including ported and polished 360 J Heads, wild Comp cam , high volume fuel and oil pump , gear drive assembly , windage tray , MSD Distributor and electronic ignition and so on. It has a 727 trans with a 2600 stall TCI Torque converter and an 8 3/4 rear holding 3.55 gears and a suregrip unit and a 2.5 inch exhaust. The roadrunner is a bone stock 360ci true Roadrunner that has a 904 trans with an 8 1/4 rear with 3.23 gears and a suregrip. The 1968 Barracuda is a survivor with a new paint job and has a 225 Slant 6 with only 34,000 Original Miles with a pristine interior. My cars are drivers, none of them will win a ” best looking car” award and there will always be something that needs to be done, but I am deeply proud of them and love being part of the Mopar family. Now some pictures.

Demon
    1972 Demon

Roadrunner

Barracuda

joes challenger
    Participant

nice cars Dan

freezer

Really nice, you weren’t kidding about the goodies. Looking forward to meeting you Dan.

Tex

Really nice indeed! I can’t wait to see those toys in person.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.