If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Liccardi Dodge/Toys for Tots car show   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members Events Liccardi Dodge/Toys for Tots car show

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Capo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Capo
    Participant

Saturday, June, 11, 2016. Save the date. We will be holding our annual toys for tots fund raiser/car show at Liccardi Dodge. This is a nice time. Liccardi provides food, water, and music throughout the day. Trophys will be awarded. Vendors will also be on the property as well. Oh and there are lots of cars for sale. This event is used as a draw for an open house at the dealership. Due to the time of year, we are asking for cash donations for the Marine Corps Reservists who will have a table set up for the Toys for Tots program. More info to follow.

Liccardi-Chrysler, Dodge, Ram
    130 US 22
    Green Brook, NJ 08812
    856-939-0558

Luis1988
    Participant

Hi guys my service manager Rob Ventura wants to have a car show on June 11 2016 I also invited north jersey mopar great group of people that share the same passion as our club hope to see you all their take care guys

Address 130 route 22west green brook nj

Tex

Ok folks, we have this one posted, so time to start those RSVP’s. As soon as we get past a few of the April events, I will highlight this show on the front page of the site.

Capo
    Participant

We need more people to sign up. Remember, there is no fee to participate. Ten trophies will be awarded. We ask all attendees to dig in and make a cash donation that we will forward to the USMC Toys for Tots program. Rob from Liccardi will be on the grill all day. See you all there!!

Capo
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to thank all who attended and the Liccardi Group for inviting us again. It was a nice day and we raised $230 for toys for tots. Thanks again for digging deep for the kids. We will be having an actual toy drive in October/November as we do every year. All the toys collected will be donated to “Toys for Tots”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.