If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

New Member – Zman024 from Essex County   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members New Member Introductions New Member – Zman024 from Essex County

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zman024 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Zman024
    Participant

Hi, I just joined the forum and wanted to post a little info about my rides. The driveway and garage at home are both full of Dodge and Jeep products. My son drives a 2010 Jeep Rubicon that we just recently picked up as his daily driver. My wife has a 2015 Jeep Renegade and I drive a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn as my DD. We also have (2) crown jewels that fill the garage, a 2016 Challenger 392 Hemi Shaker Scat Pack and a 2016 Charger Hellcat. It’s safe to say the Dodge Brothers got a large chunk of our money in the past 2 years. We are definitely Mopar through and through. At home it’s Mopar or no car!!! I’m looking forward to meeting the group.

Matt

freezer

Hi Z Man,

Sounds like a hell of a garage you have there! Glad you joined us, look forward to meeting you and your rides soon.

Freezer

JTesta
    Participant

Welcome to the group. Looking forward to meeting up soon!

Jim Testa
    Denville, NJ
    2015 B5 ScatPack Shaker

Zman024
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I look forward to meeting you both as well. I’m planning to at least “attend” the show at Carlisle again this year. Not sure if I’ll enter a car or not, kind of depends on how crazy the kids’ sports schedules are. As the date gets closer, I’ll make the call. Either way, I’ll try my best be there.

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.