If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

New Member – Zman024 from Essex County   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members New Member Introductions New Member – Zman024 from Essex County

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  freezer 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Zman024
    Participant

Hi, I just joined the forum and wanted to post a little info about my rides. The driveway and garage at home are both full of Dodge and Jeep products. My son drives a 2010 Jeep Rubicon that we just recently picked up as his daily driver. My wife has a 2015 Jeep Renegade and I drive a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn as my DD. We also have (2) crown jewels that fill the garage, a 2016 Challenger 392 Hemi Shaker Scat Pack and a 2016 Charger Hellcat. It’s safe to say the Dodge Brothers got a large chunk of our money in the past 2 years. We are definitely Mopar through and through. At home it’s Mopar or no car!!! I’m looking forward to meeting the group.

Matt

freezer

Hi Z Man,

Sounds like a hell of a garage you have there! Glad you joined us, look forward to meeting you and your rides soon.

Freezer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.