If you are a current member with login or password issues please email tex@njmopargroup.com.

Mobile Device Enabled
Tap To Call

Ocean County Meet & Greet   arrow

Home Discussion Forums Members Events Ocean County Meet & Greet

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  charger7646 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

5150Shaker
    Participant

I have noticed that we have been adding members from south Jersey and was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a Meet & Greet in Ocean County. I’m not sure what the steps are to get this started and I hope there is an interest, maybe we can have something added to the calendar, the same way Middlesex and Sussex county are listed. Any preference on area/town? I was looking into Brick and there are a ton of places to eat…I mean meet up!!! Thanks!!

charger7646
    Participant

I would be interested. How about the Stuarts root beer on Broadway in Point beach

REDRT2013
    Participant

anything ever come of this and can we make it on weekend/fri-sun?

5150Shaker
    Participant

I didn’t receive any responses other then the two, so there was never any movement. I was thinking of having the Meet & Greet’s in Brick, that would be good for all. There are a ton of restaurants in the area if anyone knows it. We could always start at one and then change it up occasionally. Weekends are fine also. We can try to have a burger run or something first to show interest, we had one in north Jersey to Smashburger one weekend. We can always start with Quaker Steak & Lube on Brick. Anyone else interested?

http://thelube.com/
    Quaker Steak & Lube
    1036 Cedar Bridge Avenue
    Brick, NJ 08723

Tex

If this is something you guys think can gain some traction, I am glad to promote the heck out of on social media if you want to pick a date. I think we would need about a 2 week runway to ramp up and these things usually start slow, but a lot of people get interested in meet and greets approaching fall as the car shows start to slow down.

charger7646
    Participant

A burger run sounds good. Let’s do it.

5150Shaker
    Participant

How about we meet at Smashburger in Brick? The address is 1060 Cedar Bridge Ave. Brick, NJ 08723. Any particular dates?

charger7646
    Participant

That sounds good. How about Wed the 14th to kick it off? We can get Vic or Tex to send out a text blast. I suggest every other week of what ever day we choose.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.